Silicone cloth is made of high-strength acid-resistant glass fiber base fabric, which is impregnated with silicone. It is high-performance, multi-purpose composite new product.
The main application of Silicone fabric
1. Electrical insulation: Silicone cloth has a high electrical insulation grade, can withstand high voltage load, and can be made into insulation cloth, casing and other products.
2.Non-metallic expansion joint: Silicone cloth can be used as a flexible connecting device for pipes. It can solve the damage of pipes caused by thermal expansion and contraction. High temperature resistant glass fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-aging performance and elasticity. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, cement, energy and other fields.
Anti-corrosion: Silicone cloth coated with fluororubber can be used as a pipeline, saving internal and external anti-corrosion layer, excellent anti-corrosion, high strength performance. It is an ideal anti-corrosion material.
4. Temperature resistance: Silicone fabric can be used as fireproof blanket, fire curtain, temperature resistant flame retardant material, and silicone cloth is the ideal protection tool for public security. In the large-scale shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels and other public entertainment: the use of this product silicone cloth can directly reduce spark splash, to isolate and block the flammable, easy to fry dangerous goods.
5. Other fields: Silicone fabric can be used in construction sealing materials, high temperature anti-corrosion conveyor belts, packaging materials, etc.
6. Temperature-resistant, anti-corrosion conveyor belt.
7. Insulation covers: Silicone fabric can be made into energy-saving and environmentally-friendly removable insulation covers. The base fabric is soft and can be cut and sewn. It is suitable for heat insulation of pipes and equipment of different temperatures and shapes.
The performance and characteristics of silicone fabric
1. Silicone cloth has soft, heat-resistant properties and can withstand temperatures up to 230℃.
2. Low bulk density, thermal shock resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, fire protection, which can be widely used in heat insulation, insulation, sealing, fire protection, energy, conservation, electronics, aerospace and other fields.
3. Silicone cloth is non-irritating to the skin and can be used in the shipbuilding industry for the construction and repair of the ship frame; silicone cloth can also be used for welding, thermal insulation with good protection and adaptability.